1. Log in to vSphere.
2. Select virtual server you want to clone. Right click and choose Clone.
3. Specify a name and location for the virtual machine and click Next.
4. Choose which host or cluster you want to run the virtual machine and click Next.
5. Select a datastore in which to store the virtual machine files.
6. Select a format to store the virtual machine’s virtual disks. For default setting, choose “Same format as source”. Then, click Next.
7. Select the option to use in customizing the guest operating system of the new virtual machine.
8. Finally, click Finish to start a task that will create the new virtual machine.